something to watch when time is abundant and so is network connection
Archive for December, 2008
I treated myself to a new cooking pot yeterday. I saw this cocotte in a shop for a reasonable price. A nice plus was that it came in a clean black, which is always a tat more stylish than the usual orange colour of these things.
Stew will be coming our way soon …
Seems to be no footage online of this episode. Too bad.
A new series of “The IT Crowd” has been launched by Channel 4 and the inevitable internets have put them on the tubez. So here we go, hold tight for a ride of laughter:
Season 3 Episode 1 : From Hell :
Synopsys (shameless rip from the Wikipedia entry):
After Roy goes to Jen’s house to retrieve £5, he sees Jen’s builder who he recognises as a Builder from Hell. This convinces Jen to keep an eye on him, so he doesn’t urinate in her sinks. On his way to work, Moss is harassed by a group of teenagers so he gets lessons on how to stand up to them from Roy. Douglas is oblivious to the fact that he is running the business into the ground by spending the pension fund on gold flakes in the water supply, and erotic art. After rummaging in his desk, he finds a service revolver and a note from his father telling him to shoot himself if he is too overworked. He then proceeds to play with the gun and he then shoots himself in the thigh. He tells Moss to phone the emergency services, who then finds the gun which he uses to scare the teenagers. Jen starts to record the builder and finds him urinating in her bathtub, but she fails to record it and instead is put on live video feed with the Japanese investor.
- blog a bit
- cleaning (a lot of cleaning to do since I skipped this years big spring clean up)
- reading (still have over 10 books lying around in different phases of being read)
- visiting (not only the family, which obviously get their round in this period)
- painting (some apartments part some of which not my own)
- cooking (like: every day a decent dinner)
- vet visit for the pet (no comment to spare it’s feelings)
- a bunch of other stuff that will probably push all other off the schedule as soon as an opportunity pops up. why am I so bad at managing my personal life the same level I do my work?
And in the meantime I hope my stomach survives all the upcoming dinners …
This one is posted from my iphone and will very likely not blend in with the other posts.
But what the heck!