another great waste of time
Archive for October, 2008
TOP 20 ANSWERS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BE AN SAP EXPERT CONSULTANT
- It depends how you configure it.
- That’s not a good translation from German.
- That’s in another module.
- How did you get there?
- That’s a good question. I’d like to see how that works myself.
- That will be in the next release. I haven’t actually seen it yet.
- You wouldn’t want to do that.
- Let’s try that and see what happens.
- That’s a Basis question.
- I don’t know, the “expert” will be here Monday. Be sure to ask him/her.
- That’s not the way it’s supposed to work? what did you do?
- You’ll never need to do that, but if you do, call the hotline.
- Trust me, I know what I’m talking about.
- An ABAP/4 report can be written to get that information.
- I’m sorry I have a plane to catch.
- It’s a bug.
- Let me call the programmers in Walldorf.
- OSS is down.
- It’s been fixed in the next release, but you don’t want to upgrade at this stage.
- And the most important answer if you have no idea at all: That’s outside the scope of what we are doing.
And another one:
20 possible abbreviations for “S.A.P.” (with some reality):
- (S)tart (A)dding (P)atches
- Salary Appreciation Program
- Spend A Pound, Safe A Penny
- (SAP)Scripts Are Painful
- See After Playing
- See Administrators Panic
- Send another payment
- Shoot Again, Players !
- Simple Application Program
- Simply A Program
- Sit And Play
- Sit And Pray
- Smile And Pay
- Sodding Awful Program
- Solves All Problems
- Structural Adjustment Programme
- Send Another Payment
- Shrink Approved Profitbase
- Security Administrators’ Profit
- ABAP: (a)lways (b)etter (a)lternatives (p)ossible
a must read in these times